The next annual face to face Intagio Gathering will be held on October 21-24, 2021 in Abano Terme in Italy.
This Gathering is a co-created meeting with participants who work with Gestalt in organisations, where there is time and space to share, doubt, discuss, listen, learn and work together. We work and stay at Hotel Terme Helvetia. You can find detailed travel information at the end of this page.
This Gathering will consist of:
- Informal space to meet one another
- Co-created professional content around Gestalt in Organisations
- Annual General Meeting (AGM) dealing with organisational matters and elections to the executive committee
- It is partially online
- From Venice International Airport “Marco Polo” to Hotel Terme Helvetia: 45′ by car, 1 h 30′ by shuttle/train. By train: take a shuttle to Venezia Mestre Train Station. From there take a train towards Bologna and get out at Montegrotto Terme Station. There take a taxi to the Hotel
- From Malpensa (Milan) International Airport to Hotel Terme Helvetia: 3 h 30′ by car, 4 hours by train. By train: Take a train to Milan Central Train Station. From here take the train to Bologna Train Station. From Bologna Central Station take te train towards Venice and get out at Montegrotto Terme Train Station (check if trains stops there). From here take a taxi to the hotel.
- From Bologna Airport to Hotel Terme Helvetia: 1h20′ by car, 2h by train. By train: From Bologna Airport take a shuttle or train towards Venice and get out at Montegrotto Terme Train Station (check if train stops there). From here take a taxi to the hotel.
About the content of the Gathering:
- We plan consultation sessions with organisations as on our previous gatherings
- We will organise a ‘fishbowl’ around topics like Leadership, Gestalt Organisational Assessment and Gestalt Coaching.
- We ask all members to come forward with other topics you might wish to address during the Gathering. This will help us with setting up the Gathering.
- We aim to create a balance of structured activities and process-oriented activities.
For further detailed information about the program click here.
The registration fees include:
- Overnight in a single room or double room for three nights and all meals during the Gathering;
- Coffee breaks for the Gathering;
- Organisational expenses.
Extra nights booked and paid directly to the hotel:
- double room € 63.00 p.p. per night full board
- single room with queen size bed € 72.00 per night full board
- double room for singel use € 85.00 per night full board
Annual Gathering 2021€125.00 – €295.00
- Extra night(s) before or after the gathering can be booked directly with the hotel.
- For the double room, you can team up with someone, or ask the organisers to propose you to team up with other people who are interested to stay in a double room.
- The Gathering is a self-organised event, done by volunteer members. The fees cover the costs for the hotel and other expenses. The organisers do not receive any financial compensation for their contribution.
To ensure that our Gathering is as inclusive as possible, INTAGIO offers a limited number of partial scholarships, to support people who have the intention and will to come and contribute to the Gathering. The maximum scholarship is 2/3 of the fee for a double room price = € 150.
There is a limited number of partial scholarships available.
Please, apply and mail Frans Meulmeester or Naoum Liotas.
See you then,
The Gathering Committee
Franco Gnudi, Birgitta Nordgren, Frans Meulmeester
Interest in attending? Please contact us.